Hier dreht sich alles um Dream Theater und die anderen Bandmitglieder

Moderatoren: Hans Muff, Johnnie, Axel

Antworten
Axel
Administrator
Administrator
DT gehen im Februar 2015 ins Studio

Beitrag von Axel »

Es ist wieder soweit, Dream Theater gehen nächsten Monat wieder ins Studio um das nächste Album aufzunehmen.

Sicher wird es jetzt wieder Stimmen geben die sagen "das ist viel zu früh, kann nichts werden usw." aber ich freue mich das es weiter geht und bin gespannt was sich die Jungs diesmal von der Seele schreiben/komponieren :wink: :yeah:

Hier der ganze Text von blabbermouth.net:

DREAM THEATER To Enter Studio In February To Begin Work On New Album

Bild

Vocalist James LaBrie of progressive metal giants DREAM THEATER has told Simcoe.com that the band will enter the studio in February to begin work on the follow-up to 2013's "Dream Theater" album. A tentative fall release via Roadrunner is expected.

In other news, Labrie will appear at the Midland Cultural Centre in Midland, Ontario, Canada on January 14. He will be interviewed by Fred Hacker as part of the ongoing "A Day In The Life" conversation series.

DREAM THEATER keyboardist Jordan Rudess spoke to GetYourRockOut at last year's Sonisphere festival in the U.K. about whether the band has already begun thinking about its next CD. He said: "We haven't really gotten into serious band discussions about what's gonna happen next, although we've had little discussions between some of us about what we would like to see happen next. At the same, if I get a good idea in the middle of the night, or whatever, I'll record it onto my iPhone. I elected James [LaBrie, vocals] to kind of be the keeper of some of my ideas; I'll send him little YouTube clips of me playing something I think is cool. And then when it wraps around and we get into writing again and start our process, then we'll go back an see what we've got and kind of figure it out."

Rudess also reassured fans that there are no plans for DREAM THEATER to stop making new music and become a nostalgia act. He said: "Oh, no no no. We love what we do. We're passionate about making music and as composers; that's just who we are. DREAM THEATER has never been a band that hit at a particular fashionable point and said, 'OK, that's basically it.' We're a band that really… It's important to us to write music and put it out there and to work together. And we love it. And that's why we keep going."

"Dream Theater" sold around 34,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 7 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD, which arrived in stores on September 24, 2013 via Roadrunner, earned DREAM THEATER its second Grammy nomination, for "Best Metal Performance" for the single "The Enemy Inside". The group received its first-ever Grammy nomination in 2012 for "On The Backs Of Angels", from the "A Dramatic Turn Of Events" album, in the "Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance" category.

(Special thanks to Pyramid Theorem)

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dream- ... ypUbsxI.99
Bild
Stingray
Mitglied
Mitglied

Re: DT gehen im Februar 2015 ins Studio

Beitrag von Stingray »

Danke für die Info, Axel. Ich habe zwar erst im Sommer mit den Studioaufnahmen gerechnet aber schön zu hören. DT wird schon wieder ein brilliantes Album meistern, da bin ich mir ganz sicher. Ich freu drauf :D :D :D
Axel
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Axel »

Freue mich über Deine Rückmeldung, ansonsten scheint hier mal wieder nicht viel Diskussionsbedarf zu sein - leider :(
Bild
Stingray
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Stingray »

Vielleicht sind einige von uns dem schlechten Wetter entflohen und haben kurzfristig die Sonne gebucht? :U:
Axel
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Axel »

Das wäre denkbar :wink:
Bild
Dominik1986
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Dominik1986 »

Habs im AxeFX-Forum gelesen dass ein neues Album kommen soll. Bin schon sehr gespannt drauf was uns erwartet. Noch mehr freu ich mich auf die nächste Tour die hoffentlich bald kommt. Hab schon fast ein bisschen Entzugserscheinungen :D
Antworten